This website is owned and managed by Ocia Organisation, a charity registered in Uganda and a Ugandan company registered
Access to and use of this website (‘https://www.ociachildrenafrica.org’ and all related subdomains) is provided by Ocia Organisation subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Terms and conditions of use
The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. By using you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions (which shall take effect from the date of your first use of the website), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
2. Ocia Organisation reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after any such replacement or modification constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to review this agreement periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes.
3. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
4. Ocia Organisation reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service it provides on the website without notice and will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Uganda. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Uganda.
7. For the purposes of this agreement, “content” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on https://www.ociachildrenafrica.org, whether copyright Ocia Organisation or a third party.
Use of https://
1. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use content in any way except for non-commercial personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content except for non-commercial personal or educational use. Any other use of this website’s content requires the prior written permission of Ocia Organisation.
2. Some content has been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Ocia Organisation). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
3. You agree to use only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of
4. The names, images and logos identifying Ocia Organisation or any other third parties referred to on this website and their products and services may be subject to copyright, design rights or trade mark rights. These trademarks may not be reproduced without the consent of the relevant owners. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of Ocia Organisation or any other third party.
5. Commentary and other materials posted on are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Ocia Organisation therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6. Ocia Organisation updates this website regularly, and may change the content at any time. Any of the content on the website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Your personal information
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. This website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Ocia Organisation are provided “as is” without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. Ocia Organisation will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of https://www.ociachildrenafrica.org.
3. Ocia Organisation does not warrant that functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
4. Although the website uses encryption security software in areas where online payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of email or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by Ocia Organisation or its agents.
5. Our website includes links to other websites that we hope you find useful and informative. However, these sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for their contents. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Ocia Organisation approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
6. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
1. You must not misuse by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
2. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to https://www.ociachildrenafrica.org, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the website.
3. You must not attack the website via denial-of-service attach or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
4. If you breach any of paragraphs 1-3 above, you will be committing a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 2011. Ocia Organisation will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use will cease immediately.
5. Ocia Organisation will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or to your downloading of any content, or any website linked to the website.
1. You may link to https://www.ociachildrenafrica.org, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the reputation of Ocia Organisation or take advantage of it either commercially and non-commercially. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of Ocia Organisation where none exists.
2. You will remove any such link immediately if requested by Ocia Organisation.
Information regarding Street Child Africa’s charitable objectives
Following on from Street Child Africa’s merger with Ocia Organisation, The objects are now:
To prevent and/or relieve poverty and other charitable need among disadvantaged and/or vulnerable children, young people and/or their families by such charitable means as the trustees think fit;
To advance education for disadvantaged and/or vulnerable children, young people and/or their families;
To advance the Human Rights of children and/or young people by all or any of the following means:
Advancing the inclusion, education and development of children and/or young people, including those with disabilities;
Seeking redress for, and/or the relief of need of, child and other young victims of Human Rights abuse, and/or supporting children and/or young people who come into conflict with the law;
Raising awareness of, and/or educating the public about, the Human Rights of children and/or young people.
If you have any questions regarding this website, please contact Ocia Organisation at firstname.lastname@example.org.